Bedroom is (after all) the most intimate room in your house, right? Making your bedroom look sexy and romantic look you want is not so hard. Here’s how.
Lighting & Color
I always said that lighting is important. So is color.
- Heat thing up with warm tones: shades of
gray,peaches, pinks, creams, pinks, browns, burgundies.
- Bright bulbs should be avoided because it’s triggering strong shadows. Use 40 watt bulbs on your bedside tables lamp to help create a relaxed mood.
Luxury Sexy Linens
Look for a nice cotton blend bed sheet in the range of 300, and make sure feel it before you buy.
Accessories matter. You may add some of this:
- framed photo of your beloved one
- 2 drinking glasses (and fresh water in it)
- a bouquet of fresh flowers
- scented / aromatherapy candles
- oversized antique dressing mirrors